Saturday, February 18, 2006

No Beads here !

So,

I have been hopeful that someone would solve my contest and Id be able to post more on that..... No such luck. Apparently the mental gymnastics are not as easy as I imagined. One more clue-infinity project, there I said it.

The inlaws are in town and I spent the day roofing the bead studio so when it rains the ceiling wont leak anymore. Not that it has rained in oh say about 125 days or so. Thats the beauty of a desert, plenty of time to fix the leaky roof. Spent the day posting bead auctions and roofing.

Last week I made this wicked kaleidoscope, more of a bead scope it has a device to attach beads to it as the viewing objects. I showed it to my friend at the grand opening of his gallery and he demanded to put it on display/up for sale right away! I suppose it could be worse.

My day job has been super demanding and the beads have taken second place. I miss the flame and think about lots of stuff I could be making. Its hard to balance the time, between the family, beads, work, beads, paying the bills, beads, making lunch, beads you get the idea.

Im back to work tomorrow and do have a short weekend coming up Tues/Weds and already know I have a Phoenix trip planned so thats a whole day without beadmaking. Perhaps, maybe I will get to make beads on one of those days. Aside from making beads, I need to take photos and post some more beads.

If you want to see some beads, check out whats up for auction right now....

Snake skin






coming in the next couple of days, Green dots


a warring states drum and a few others.....

To bid on these and a few other beads, visit my website at Stoffobeads and then click on the link to my auctions........

Hopefully in a few days I will be able to put up some new photos. Use the clue...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home