Saturday, January 28, 2006

The Prize ! And the rest of the info...



Here it is. This will be the prize !

Win the contest and this bead will be yours. Stoffobeads will even send it to you for free.

The bead is a very nice example of a modern interpretation of Warring States style bead. Its made on 1/8 inch mandrel and is about a half by one and half inches in size.

The rules, keep going until you win. I will accept "entries" for lack of a better term, via comments on this blog, or emailed to me at info@stoffobeads.com Enter to win as many times as you like. I will take the first winner, and will go by the time of email or comments posted if more than one person wins, first one with the right answer wins.

The problem or puzzle.......

"Eternal, portals, planets, and orbs I once had two, I sill have one, tell me where I put the other ?"

5 Comments:

Blogger River Rant said...

Wow. Hmmmm. That's a humdinger. Get we get a clue?

6:50 PM  
Blogger Stoffobeads said...

Danno,

Sorry but nope, not at this point. Stoffobeads legal council on contest rules and regulations tell me that to give out a hint at this point in the contest with only one person asking for one would be against subsection 345(ji2c) of paragraph 9, page 76, contest rules.

The answer is out there ! Perhaps you will be the one to find it.

The legal team advises me that in order for hints to be dispensed, there must be more than a half dozen requests, from different individuals. Under such conditions, I would be required by contest rules (not the actual legal rules, but the implied intent of the rules as determined by Stoffobeads V 9th district 1987) to give one.

Matt

8:13 AM  
Blogger River Rant said...

Looks like your attorneys have rendered solid legal advice. For $350 an hour, I'd hope so!

Ok- I'll go back to the Talmud and see if I can figure this out....

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey -

How close do we have to come ? street, city, county, state, country, or what ?

4:28 PM  
Blogger Stoffobeads said...

Stoffobeads contest board has ruled that the name of the county, or other geographic reference must be made. State level answers are not enough, that would only leave about 50 guesses.....

I sense that a clue may be forthcoming....

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home