Wednesday, January 11, 2006

More Flys by Ronn Lucas


Here are more flys by Ronn Lucas and I said that Id post some other stuff made by other folks. I will, please be patient. Im in the middle to "bead camp" my sister is here and Im teaching her to make beads and marbles. Im also getting in some torch time myself. Not to mention the fact that these are simply amazing and absolutely wonderful to look at. I really love the pairings of feathers and other materials that Ronn combines.

I know, because he has told me that he literally spends days, weeks looking for exotic and perfectly matched feathers and other ingredients. He is a master !

Yesterday was soft glass only, today we are starting out on Boro then at lunch time will ramp down the kiln and move back to soft glass. Auctions wrap up today also which will take me a bit of time to close those all out.

So, long story short, Im cheating and putting up one more of Ronns amazing flys that didnt make it into the last post and going to go play with glass instead of putting up some work by a new and different Stoffobeads user.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home