Saturday, January 21, 2006

Some cool bead places to go

Here are some of the bead places I like on the net. Either cause I have been there, like to visit there, they have good beads to look at or just neat stuff.....

BeadxChange I participated in the SGB #1 -15 bead exchange. Lots of fun and some neat beads. Not as wild and large as some of the subsequent ones.

Here at The best bead artist, I had "Bead of he Week" beginning March 7, 2005.

Love to look at the show and tells on Wetcanvas under the glass showcase, tons of great bead stuff and lots of wonderful folks making beads. Not limited to beads, a great place to look at all kinds of art. A duplicate from my links column but well worth it.

Believe it or not but a guy I went to high school with and was friends, named Atticus with is now also making beads and glass items, mostly from boro.

Another glass site, Glassartist org where I have a small gallery but there are tons of other folks on here doing amazing stuff.

If you haven't hit one of these links above and seen some really cool glass, you really don't know what you are missing.
Just to tide over those of you who didn't link out or simply are here for the photos, hope it was peppered with enough shots.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home