Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Gone to Tucson !

Well, tonight Im off to Tucson. The city is packed right now with rockhounds, jewelry makers, bead fanatics, and tons of vendors selling everything from truckloads of rocks, to tiny fine gems. You cant get a hotel room for miles around and the prices are all jacked up so it costs a fortune if you can even find one.

I have the luxury of a friends futon, in his guest cottage. The price is certainly right. There is plenty or room for the Stoffobeads team to come home from a day of lustful bead gazing, tool envy, and to crash out.

So far the contest appears to have kind of stalled out..... Danno gets some serious credit for working the clue angle. I know he is a sleuth of the first degree so he may be the one to crack it. I guess I have stumped everyone so far. I do have a clue to give out but Im not sure enough time has gone by and enough time and effort has been expended on it to merit the clue yet, yet.....

I will say its not really a riddle, its a question that with some research can be easily answered.

Well, I should be back in a few days 3-4 and perhaps will have some purchases, trades, or other stuff for some show and tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home