Tuesday, April 18, 2006

And the winner is....

Caribbean Blue and molten Lava !

I like the idea that these two winners are so different. A kind of fire and water contrast.

Shamrock, I have your address and will be mailing you your calendar asap.

Trek, email me your address or post it up here so I can send you a calendar.

To the rest of you, the contest is not over yet. I will now try and make beads worthy of the names above. Those beads will then become the next contest prizes, if they come out well.

Thanks to all who contributed to this contest. Im now off to do some subterranean excavations under the house still working on the plumbing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys....can't wait to see the beads! When is the next contest? It was fun! Dawn

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home